General Terms and Conditions
This web site (“the Site”) is owned and maintained by Tooth Fairy Pediatric Dentistry, Inc. By accessing or using this Site, you unconditionally agree to be bound by all of the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Site Use Agreement. These general terms and conditions in this Agreement are referred to as this “Agreement.”
By using the Site, you express your understanding and agreement that you are bound by these general terms and conditions. If you are unwilling to be bound by these general terms and conditions, do not use the Site.
By using the Site, you also express your understanding and agreement that you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Accessing or using any portion or feature of the Site from any territory where such portion or feature of the Site is illegal is prohibited.
Tooth Fairy Pediatric Dentistry, Inc. reserves the right to revise this Agreement at any time by revising the terms and conditions herein. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. By continuing to use the Site after such revisions are made, you express your understanding and agreement to such revised terms.
The Site and all of its contents (including but not limited to all text, images and software) are the property ofTooth Fairy Pediatric Dentistry, Inc. or its licensors, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark and/or other laws.Tooth Fairy Pediatric Dentistry, Inc. reserves all intellectual property rights not expressly granted under this Agreement.
The material and information on the Site may contain technical, typographical or other errors or inaccuracies (including errors, inaccuracies or omissions relating to product or service descriptions, pricing or availability) and may not be complete or current. TOOTH FAIRY PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. Tooth Fairy Pediatric Dentistry, Inc. may change any material or information on the Site at any time without prior notice, but TOOTH FAIRY PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY, INC. DOES NOT MAKE ANY COMMITMENT TO UPDATE MATERIAL OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE. TOOTH FAIRY PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS APPLICABLE, LAWFUL OR APPROPRIATE FOR ACCESS OR USE IN LOCATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND ITS TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS.
Tooth Fairy Pediatric Dentistry, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites to which links appear on the Site and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of any such link on the Site does not imply endorsement byTooth Fairy Pediatric Dentistry, Inc. of any linked site, the use of which is at the user’s own risk.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SITE AND ITS ENTIRE CONTENTS ARE MADE AVAILABLE BY TOOTH FAIRY PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY, INC. “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, UNINTERRUPTED USE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, OR ACCURACY, SECURITY OF INFORMATION, OR RELIABILITY, ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. USERS OF THE SITE ASSUME ALL RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT MAY BE REVISED, ALTERED AND CHANGED FROM TIME TO TIME. TOOTH FAIRY PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY, INC. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ANY SITE CONTENT WILL OPERATE CONTINUOUSLY OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR ANY TOOTH FAIRY PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY, INC. WEB SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
TOOTH FAIRY PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY, INC. ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL TOOTH FAIRY PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, LOST DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR CLAIMS (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT, OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, THE USE THEREOF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF TOOTH FAIRY PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. IF ANY WARRANTY DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IN THIS AGREEMENT IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF TOOTH FAIRY PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY, INC. UPON ANY CLAIM (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT, OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF THE SITE, ITS USE OR ITS CONTENT SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1,000.00).
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
Tooth Fairy Pediatric Dentistry, Inc. maintains and operates the Site from its facilities in New York in the United States of America. Use of the Site and its contents, all transactions arising from use of the Site, and this Agreement, shall in all respects be governed by and interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the state of New York, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute betweenTooth Fairy Pediatric Dentistry, Inc. and any user of the Site will be resolved by a state or federal court situated within Onondaga County in the state of New York, and user hereby irrevocably submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for that purpose. The parties hereby agree to exclude the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
Every provision of this Agreement shall be construed, to the extent possible, so as to be valid and enforceable. If any provision of this Agreement so construed is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed severed from this Agreement, and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Any section headings or titles in this Agreement are inserted for convenience only and shall have no other meaning. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding betweenTooth Fairy Pediatric Dentistry, Inc. and the user of the Site regarding the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior representations, advertisements, statements, proposals, negotiations, discussions, understandings, or agreements regarding the same subject matter.
If you would like additional information about our privacy practices or have questions, Tooth Fairy Pediatric Dentistry’s HIPAA Compliance Officer may be reached at 800-996-6470, extension 1250.
Copyright and Trademark
All Site content is Copyright ©2018 Tooth Fairy Pediatric Dentistry, Inc. All rights reserved. Note that any product, process or technology described in the Site content may be the subject of other Intellectual Property rights reserved byTooth Fairy Pediatric Dentistry, Inc., and are not licensed hereunder. No materials from this Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. You may download material displayed on this Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report or use the content of this Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video, without Tooth Fairy Pediatric Dentistry, Inc.’s prior written permission.
*© 2017 Tooth Fairy Pediatric Dentistry. Inc. All rights reserved
Appointment Reminder Mobile Text Message Terms and Conditions.
- There is no fee charged to receive messages. Message & data rates may apply– this can be checked with your mobile service provider. Charges are billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account. Consent is not a requirement for purchase.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name and the date, time and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered if the mobile phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of the wireless carrier may interfere with message delivery, including the customer’s equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. The wireless carrier does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered and will not be liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Compatible carriers include: AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Alltel, U.S. Cellular, Cellular One, MetroPCS, ACS/Alaska, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Cox Communications, EKN/Appalachian Wireless, GCI, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/Keystone Wireless, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, West Central (WCC), Cellcom, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, Cincinnati Bell and Virgin Mobile.
- As a recipient of mobile alerts, you will receive up to two (2) automated messages prior to each dental appointment to the mobile number provided. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time by replying ‘STOP’.
- By subscribing to alerts, the user consents to receive, from time to time, further text messages from the practice and service providers of the practice. Message & data rates may apply.
- If you have any questions, call our offices at 475-329-2145.